Welcome to the official website (hereinafter "Site") of the National Taichung Theater, National Performing Arts Center. Please feel free to browse or link to our Site. If you wish to reuse or distribute any of our Site's content, please obtain a prior permission from us. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and the steps we take to protect your personal information as following:
- We are committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with requirements of laws and ensuring that you have a positive experience on our Site and in using our services. To this end, we have developed this Privacy Statement.
- This Privacy Statement sets out how we use and protect your personal information when you browse our Site. The Privacy Statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to from our Site.
- In the event you access these third-party websites linked from the Site, please note that we do not control these third-party sites or their privacy practices. The personal information collected by these third parties is outside our control and is not covered by this Privacy Statement.
Collection and Utilization
- We will collect no personally identifying information about you when you browse our Site. We may ask you to provide some personal information to us when you utilize our online services or when you contact us by email to submit feedback or to make a business enquiry. We will only use this information to contact you, and we are committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
- Our Site collects certain standard information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time you access our Site, and the pages you viewed. We use this information to monitor and analyze the number of visitors to our Site so that we can improve services provided on our Site. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
- We will protect your privacy and will not modify or delete any personal information or profile without your permission, except as described below:
- Violations of law or terms of our Site.
- To protect the rights of our Site or any related parties.
- We will use the personal information we collect in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws. We will not sell, exchange, or disclose any of your personal information to others except as described below:
- Any legal investigation requested by judicial authorities.
- Any investigation or utilization requested by governmental authorities.
- If required and authorized to do so in the good faith that such disclosure is necessary, or in order to protect and improve services on our Site.
Protection to Information safety
We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall. The security of our Site is periodically reviewed, scanned, and enhanced as necessary. Any attempted intrusion, data theft, or sabotage will be blocked and reported to the police or judicial authorities. We make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure so that your privacy will always remain secure when you use the services on our Site.
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time, and the changes will be effective commencing on the date such update is posted on the Site. We encourage you to periodically review our Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information. Please feel free to contact us if you have any comments or enquiries regarding our Privacy Statement.