Access for People with Disabilities
- Accessible Elevator: B2, B1, 1F, 2F, 5F, 6F
- Accessible Restroom: B2, B1, 1F, 2F, 5F
- Wheelchair Ramp: B1 Parking Lot, 1F Square, 1F Motorcycle Parking Lot
- Accessible Drop-off & Pick-up Point: 1F Square, Drop-off Area
- Accessible Car Parking Spaces: 6, located in the B1 Parking Lot
- Accessible Motorcycle Parking Spaces: 12, located in the 1F Motorcycle Parking
- Wheelchair Rental: 1F Information
Seats with Audio Description Equipment
Visually impaired audiences and their designated companions can use audio description equipment in designated seats at the Grand Theater (5F) for programs presented by the NTT.
Please call +886-4-2251-1777 (Monday–Sunday, 10:00–20:00) or email NTT Customer Service (email@example.com) for more information.
Special Usher Service
We provide special usher service for people with disabilities attending events and performances at the NTT.
Please call +886-4-2251-1777 (Monday–Sunday, 10:00–20:00) or email NTT Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an advance appointment.
Special Offers for Accessible Seats (applicable only to programs presented by NTT)
Free Tickets for People with Disabilities
- On-Site Collection: You may collect ticket(s) for the following month’s performances from the second Tuesday through Friday (11:30–20:00) of the current month. The original copy of the Disability Card must be presented to collect ticket(s).
Online Booking: You may reserve ticket(s) for the following month’s performance from the second Monday (12:00) until Friday (23:59) of the current month. Please visit the OPENTIX - Free Tickets for People with Disabilities for NTT webpage for persons with disabilities. (This webpage is only operational during designated time periods.) Please collect your tickets at the NTT Box Office one hour prior to the performance. You must show you ID and Disability Card as proof.
Seats for People with Disabilities and their Designated Companions:
Grand Theater: 28 (9 seats for wheelchairs, 9 for designated companions, 10 for people with disabilities)
Playhouse: 18 (6 seats for wheelchairs, 6 for designated companions, 6 for people with disabilities)
Black Box: 4 seats
Seating above applies to standard performances. Actual numbers may vary differ depending on types of performance.
Limited to 1 ticket per person per month (2 if escorted by a designated companion). If not collected in person, only 1 ticket will be released.
Patrons in wheelchair using a free ticket must enter the theater with their own wheelchair.
Patrons in wheelchair only need to select their respective wheelchair seats. Designated companion seats will be automatically assigned.
Holders of free tickets for people with disabilities must show their valid IDs to the usher. NTT will not admit anyone providing an ID that is invalid, damaged or illegible.
If tickets are not sold out on the day of performance, free tickets for persons with disabilities (and designated companions) will be made available at the box office that day (until 30 minutes before curtain time). Proper documentation is required.
Free tickets for persons with disabilities for programs presented by the NTT in the Black Box and Sky Garden must be collected on site.
For the sake of fairness, anyone who reserves but fails to pick up tickets for three performances will not be eligible for free tickets for a 12-month period.
Ticket Discounts for Senior Citizens (applicable only to programs presented by NTT)
Taiwan senior citizens age 65 or above are eligible for 50% discount tickets for programs presented by the NTT.
- On-Site Purchase: You may purchase tickets at 50% discount by showing your proof of age (valid ID).
- Online Booking: You may purchase tickets at 50% discount in the OPENTIX ticketing system.
Holders of senior discount tickets must show their valid IDs to the usher. NTT will not admit persons holding senior discount tickets without valid IDs; they must pay full price before they can enter the performance venue. (For details regarding settling the difference in ticket price, please consult the “OPENTIX FAQ” page.)
Information | Service during Venue Opening Hours
- Program / Venue / Travel Information
- Lost & Found
- Baby Strollers & Wheelchairs (available on loan)
- Taxi Booking Service
- Rain Gear (available on loan)
- Medical Help
- Souvenir Block Stamp
Customer Service | Tuesday–Sunday, 11:30–20:00
- On-site Registration and Online Check-in for Guided Tours
- Membership Application and Membership Information
Box Office | Tuesday–Sunday, 11:30–20:00
- OPENTIX Ticketing System: You can purchase, collect, return and swap tickets . Cash and credit card transactions both accepted.
- ERA Ticketing System: Only cash transactions accepted.
Coin-operated lockers available: small lockers at NT$10/day and large lockers at NT$20/day. If you need to store luggage larger than 22 inches, please inquire at the 1F/Costumer Service Counter. Storage fee is at the large locker rate.
Please keep your locker key in a safe place; do not store valuables. NTT is not responsible for loss or damage. Perishable, flammable and hazardous objects are prohibited.
Lost & Found
Lost & Found is available at Information Desk on 1F. You can also call +886-4-2251-1777 (Monday–Sunday, 10:00–20:00) to inquire.